Monday, May 19, 2014

How to Turn on USB Debugging in LG G2

Many customers using LG G2-series phones are totally unaware of the method to turn on the USB debugging in their phones. Therefore, this article will illustrate the concrete way in detail.

Step 1: Open Settings and access General.

Step 2: Choose About phone in General settings.


 Step 3: Open Software information.


 Step 4: Tap Build number continuously until the information of “You are now a developer!” shows up.


 Step 5: Return to General in Settings, and click the newly-presented Developer options.


 Step 6: Choose USB debugging.


 Step 7: Click Yes in the pop-up window to allow USB debugging.


 In brief, the steps above enable users to efficiently turn on USB debugging in LG G2.


Related article:
LG USB Drivers for Android Devices

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! Other sites did not show how to create the Developer Options tab. Wanted to add that for my phone, I had connected my phone to the USB port before taking these steps, and though I was able to create the Developer Options tab, the option to enable USB Debugging was not active (grayed out). I had to disconnect my phone from the computer and then go back into settings/Developer Options, and then I could enable USB Debugging.

    ReplyDelete